Highlighted

help my sound works on some phones / desktops and not on others

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the sound does it during editing, and if I look at it after editing, he does it too. if he is on facebook or on youtube, he does it on some devices and some does not please help somebody

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help my sound works on some phones / desktops and not on others

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the sound does it during editing, and if I look at it after editing, he does it too. if he is on facebook or on youtube, he does it on some devices and some does not please help somebody

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but your question is not worded well. It is impossible to know what you are asking about.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2018 0
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the OP is trying to say that audio works OK in Premiere Elements, but when uploaded to YouTube, only some of their devices play the audio on YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but also on Facebook and other video serviceses

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try what I recommended?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 0
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stereo track might be out of phase.

Add fill right to left audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 0