• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help ! Rendering issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so after placing clips from assets to time line , recently there has been no yellow line above the clips , I was told that this is good news because it does not need rendering , the problem is however , I need to render the clips to allow me to scrub thru them , if I don’t render them first , the playback is jerky and slow and I’ve no chance of editing anything , I tried it this way but it’s almost impossible and Takes like forever , please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Mikey, the larger and more complex your video is, the longer it takes to render. The purpose of rendering is (as you mentioned) to move along more quickly. Yellow line or not, your rendering will help you move more quickly and scrub through your videos. Keep in mind that your project does not "hold" the assets as such, rather it has a reference to each one on your computer.
--If you don't already do this, try placing all of your videos and graphic assets in the same folder. Make sure that your gr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mikey, the larger and more complex your video is, the longer it takes to render. The purpose of rendering is (as you mentioned) to move along more quickly. Yellow line or not, your rendering will help you move more quickly and scrub through your videos. Keep in mind that your project does not "hold" the assets as such, rather it has a reference to each one on your computer.
--If you don't already do this, try placing all of your videos and graphic assets in the same folder. Make sure that your graphic assets are saved as .jpg and not .png. The smaller the size of the assets on your computer, the better. Having all of your materials in the same folder (directory) makes it easier for you to check their status and a single source for your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

williebegood Thank you for your prompt reply and help , I will try that ASAP and see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines