• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ! Running Premiere 11 on windows 10, trying to import video from Android device...

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i just got a new computer and I redeemed my old Premiere 11 , i downloaded it n even set up my phone to automatically upload any new files to my One Drive (if it even matters) and I'm having issues because its a new computer, and phone, but is premiere 11 just too old? or am i missing something. I just want to edit the videos that I've taken on my phone with premiere. Help please =(

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Premiere PRO or Premiere ELEMENTS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elements. sorry i forgot to even put that. I'm such a noob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 11 is just too old to support or recognize the video codec or resolution that your phone produces. Your newer phone might produce 4K or 1080/60p, but Elements 11 is restricted to 1080/60i or 1080/24p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh man so that means i cant use it ? because it wont even recognize video from my Canon Rebel SL1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so plainly put, i should just upgrade to premiere pro. which other apps should i also get? i dont need them all but i do make edits to produce a video with crazy visuals you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have two choices:

- you can upgrade to Premiere Elements 2018, and keep you flow as it is

- you can upgrade to Creative Cloud subscription. If you just want Premiere, the Single App plan.

If you want to make motion design, and more advanced effects, you might need After Effects along the way, choosing the all apps plan.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines