• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with slideshow in Organizer

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premier Elements 2018. I have no idea what I am doing. But I am going to assume for now that I have created a slideshow because I have an mp4 file in external HD where I expected it. However, when I play the slide show, it runs with features I did not choose.It has a theme; I do not want a theme.It has varied transition types; I want no fancy transitions. Each slide runs for 3 seconds. I want each slide to hold for 7 seconds. Videos are cut short. Text I have added to photos in Organizer does not show when playing.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have I not completed the processes needed to create a slideshow?

Is this best I can expect from Organizer, & I should either

• live with it, or
  • use Premier Elements to edit into the shape I want, or
  • find another tool to make a slideshow, or
  • stop trying to make a slideshow

More possible evidence of the status of my project follows below.

In the My Folders panel on left side of Organizer, 3 folders show that relate to this project.

1. folder name 250 vacation files which contains 80 .jpg files & 8 .MOV files;      located on external HD;
  2. folder name Project files-APE which contains one .mp4 file;                           located on external HD;
  3. folder name projects                     which contains 3 files; located on local C … ProgramData...Adobe...Elements Organizer...Catalogs...etc.

Filenames are below:

1. Vacation Slideshow.mcmemories
    2. Vacation Slideshow.mcmemoriesinfo
    3. TempMCMemorableMomentsProject.mcmemories.

Thank you for any help you might provide.

...Pat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My method of making a slide show is to leave out the automation of Organizer.  Instead open a project in Premiere Elements.  Then load the images as media and procede. 

In other words, you are making a video with still images instead of with video clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I am new to Premier, but this will be a big help. You have helped me enter the obstacle course with the best chance of payoff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a quick start up, consider watching an 8 part introductory course:

Basic Training for Premiere Elements 2019, Part 1 of 8 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will do...thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Pat. That was somewhat funny

find another tool to make a slideshow

This is why I decided to take part in the discussion. Check out SmartSHOW 3D software, you might find it easier to use. You can try its editing options for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines