• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!! Wrong display of dji mavic pro file after opening in Adobe premiere elements 2019

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I'm working on a movie for my sick neighbour but have a big problem. I've made several fragments with my Mavic pro 1 last year. They play perfectly well in Windows media player for example. Crisp en clear, but as soon as I open them in Adobe Premiere elements they appear with a strange ripple effect in sertain areas of the clip. Rendering doesn't help and when I produce a movie to an end file it still appears. 

File information:

- FPS 23.98
- Framesize 4096 x 2160

In the attachments I've put a part of the original file (Example 2) as well as the file (Example) created by adobe Premiere Elements with the strange effect. The effect is good noticable in the roof of the concrete silo and surounding paddocks. It's looks like shaking/shifting lines.

Really hope somebody has a solution to fix this and if you need more info let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I generated a MediaInfo report for each clip and the specs are virtually identical -- except for one thing. The resolution of your original clip is 4096x2150 while the Premiere Elements video is 3840x2160. But I don't think that's the issue.

The Premiere Elements video is also compressed a bit more than your original video. What happens when you raise the Quality level before you output your video from Premiere Elements? Using less compression may relieve the slight moire you see in the rooftop of that building.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines