Highlighted

Hi, have re-installed my program adobe premiere elements 12 but it does not work

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have re-installed my program adobe premiere elements 12 but it does not work

Br

Bengt-Göran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Br

Bengt-Göran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to premiere elements forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it work before?

Why did you reinstall it?

What operating system are you using? Is this the same operating system it was previously installed on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

My op. System which I use is Windows 10 but when I bought adobe premiere 12 I had Windows 7 or 8.

Its very strange because I have used Windows 10 for more than one year and have used adobe premiere elements 12

many many times without having any problem at all. I have heard from the dealer Dustin that Windows 10 does not support

the old p.e 12.

Yesterday I have been forced to by premiere elements 15 beacause I have so much work to do with a lot of films which I have to finish.

But I must say that I am very disappointed.

Best regards

Bengt-Göran

Från: Steve Grisetti

Skickat: den 28 september 2017 14:03

Till: Bengt-Göran Gustavsson

Ämne: Hi, have re-installed my program adobe premiere elements 12 but it does not work

created by Steve Grisetti <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Steve+Grisetti> in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9854056#9854056>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 12 does very much work on Windows 10, so you have been misinformed.

However, I'm glad you were able to find a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2017 0