• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I buy a serialnumber for Adobe Premiere Elements 12?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I have downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 12 from the Adobe website. My computer is really old and doesn't fulfill the system requirements for the 2019 version. Now I'd like to purchase the 12 version but when I try to do so, I am offered to buy the 2019 version only. I can't find a to register and get a serialnumber for 12.

I don't want to do any illegal stuff to get one. I want a legal serialnumber and I am ready to pay the appropriate price for it.

I hope that somebody can help me. By the way: I live in Germany and I am german, so please don't send me any information for US citizens.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Markus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot buy E12 from Adobe.

You will have to find some website that offers old Elements versions.

Amazon.de?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Markus,

es gibt auf amazon bzw. über ebay verschiedene Angebote.

Meist sind das gebrauchte Versionen. Da ist es dann die Frage, ob man diese dann noch registriert bzw. aktiviert bekommt.

Eventl. könntest du auch PE 14 (die bekommt man schon eher) auf deinem PC verwenden.

Hier wirst Du aber, nehme ich mal an, das Betriebssystem deines PC, auf Win7 (gibt es ja recht günstig) umstellen müssen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines