How can I vertically scale into the keyframe view at the timeline?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use keyframes for the zoom in Premiere Elements you can display a line that shows the scale of the clip over the time (right click on the clip in the timeline, select "Show Clip Keyframes", ...). This is very useful because you can change the bezier handles. There is just one problem:

Let's say you want to zoom from 100% to 120% then the vertical change of the graph in the timeline is so small that it isn't useful at all. How can I change the vertical scaling of the keyframe graph?

I tried to adjust the vertical scale of the clip in the timeline, but it wouldn't scale the graph.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maximum scale is 10.000 which is distributed over the height of the clip in the timeline.

So small changes will be hard to see.

I would use the keyframes in the Applied Effects tab which also provides bezier handles (right click on keyframe).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines