• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add MP3 music from my computer to a video using Premier Elements 2020

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premier Elements 2020 and would like to add downloaded music to a video I now have on my computer.  Can this be done.  If so, how do I do this.

TOPICS
Feature request , Import , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You just add it to an audio track.

But when you say the music was "downloaded" what exactly do you mean? Some music (iTunes in particular) is copy protected and will throw up an error code when you try to use them in a video project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume the same goes for Amazon Prime music that Amazon just "loans" while we are still Prime members.  So we can only use tracks that we own outright.  It's like I can't get a reverse mortgage on my Condo because I am only "leasing."

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YouTube has a large audio library of no cost, royalty free music that can be downloaded for use.   My link to it is tied to my personal account, but some google searching should get you there.    Mine looks like this:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines