• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I export a video onto Youtube?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have clicked the export & share option and agreed for Premiere to access my account on YouTube but when I drag and drop the video from Premiere onto the YouTube page it keeps telling me "Upload failed: Can't process file". I have Googled how tos, but most of them are either out of date or very vague on the specifics needed to get it to work. I played around with a couple different format options but after waiting around for the upload time half a dozen times just to get the same error, I have just about ran out of patience and have no clue what else to do. I'm sure it's a simple solution but I just can't seem to find it. Any information would be appreciated. I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2018. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this did not work. After going to "Export & Share" the format is already set to H.264 and there doesn't appear to be any drop down menu for more options specific to YouTube presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways to get a video to YouTube.   First is to use the built in choices that rely on all the parts working. 

Export and Share:

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because of various random changes on the internet and YouTube, the first method does on always work.  The second method is to do it in two steps.  First you make a "standard" format video and then use YouTube's system of uploading. Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines