• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fit my clip to frame after rotating it without cutting out some of the clip?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to rotate my video clip 90 degrees to the right and some of my video is cropped and isn't filling the entire frame. How can I get it to fill the entire frame without cutting some of the footage out of the clip? Thanks. I have Premiere Elements 14.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no pretty way to do it.

But if you go to Applied Effects and open up the Motion effects, you'll be able to adjust Scale so that the clip fills the frame.

You'll likely lose some of the top or bottom of the clip in order to fill it side to side and you're also up-rezzing, so your clip is going to look kind of blurry. But that's how it's done anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi at,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue in rotating a frame in Adobe Premiere Elements.

Please check & follow this article for reference.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines