• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save clips as individual .mp4 files?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I record my daughter's volleyball games on a GoPro, and usually end up with 3-4 mp4 files per set when I pause the recording at timeouts. I've used Premiere elements 2018 to combine those files in to one project per set, deleted the audio, then split the timeline at the end of each point, deleted the stuff between points and closed the gap. Everything has worked well so far.

Next, I'd like to save each point (there are 43 in the project I'm working on now) as an individual mp4 file. I figured I could right-click on the clip in the timeline and save it individually, but there's no option like that. If I choose clip from the right-click menu, there's a break apart option, but it's grayed out. How can I create those smaller files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

You set the Work Area Bars at in and out points of what you want to save.  Then, when you Export&Share there is a check box for "Work Area Bars" only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You set the Work Area Bars at in and out points of what you want to save.  Then, when you Export&Share there is a check box for "Work Area Bars" only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's exactly the answer I was looking for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks. I was looking for the answer to that question, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines