Highlighted

How to activate Premiere Elements 7

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 7 for years but recently got a new computer and reloaded the program. Now it is saying I must activate the MPEG2 component by copying my serial number and then going to Adobe to get an unlock key. I can't find the unlock key on Adobe. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to activate Premiere Elements 7

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 7 for years but recently got a new computer and reloaded the program. Now it is saying I must activate the MPEG2 component by copying my serial number and then going to Adobe to get an unlock key. I can't find the unlock key on Adobe. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That server is shut down.

You can try installing the trial version of Premiere Elements 15 and see if the needed files get installed during that download.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try downloading elements 15 that would cost over $100.00 and that's just not right!!!

I'm very aggravated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brendar6346802  wrote

If you try downloading elements 15 that would cost over $100.00 and that's just not right!!!

I'm very aggravated!

Just download the free trial. It should install the necessary components and they should remain installed even after uninstalling the trial version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2017 0