• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Burn Blu-Ray DVD in PE 15

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to PE (former Power Director user).  I have create the disc menu, burned the (ISO file) *.prel file to a folder.

Now how do I burn the *.prel file to the Blu-Ray burner?  Do I need to buy a Nero burner program or will PE 15 burn directly to the Blu-Ray burner.

Please provide a step by step instructions.  - Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export&Share > Disk > (No to Menus) >  Blu-Ray    Check the options and press Burn.

Some with cranky Blu-Ray burners choose to output a file and then do the burning with a free utility like ImgBurn. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have already created a disc menu (in PE 15), will it burn it on the Blu-Ray disc together?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note:  After I have selected Blu-ray, I select the path (Drive: Blu-ray) & the burn button is ghosted.  It wants me to save the file to a folder preventing me from burning to the disc.

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines