Highlighted

How to change frame size during playback

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a video play full screen for a time then while it continues playing have the frame shrink to half screen so I can place some text in the newly vacated part of the screen.  Possible ?

I have Premiere Elements 15.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change frame size during playback

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a video play full screen for a time then while it continues playing have the frame shrink to half screen so I can place some text in the newly vacated part of the screen.  Possible ?

I have Premiere Elements 15.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean, but yes,  Split the clip.  If you click on the preview screen for the second part.  Grabable dots show on the corners.  You can use them to "shrink" the video.  Text can go into the new black borders.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2018 1