Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change project settings after footage is all cut up on Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've spent a couple of hours cutting and editing gopro footage, unfortunately the first file I added to the timeline was the soundtrack.

Now my project resolution and frame rate are wrong and I can't adjust it in order to just select "4k UHD" in render options using mp4 - XAVC-S because it defaults to 60fps

Two questions :

1. Is there a way, even hacky, to change project settings for an existing project?
  2. If not, how can I render with same UHD xavc-s settings but just change the frame rate?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

60 fps UHD footage sometimes can't be recognized by Premiere Elements. But meantime, here's my trick for changing your project's settings mid-project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

60 fps UHD footage sometimes can't be recognized by Premiere Elements. But meantime, here's my trick for changing your project's settings mid-project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Steve Grisetti ! Very helpful and worked like a charm.

If anyone from Adobe listening in on this, would be great to just make that an option in the project settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, Steve - this gem of information has just worked a treat for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines