This seems really dumb, but I can't figure out how to change the size of a text (title) box. When I create one, it is quite small. Clicking on the edges of it does not enable me to drag the boundaries out, as I would expect. I must be missing something basic...
First, let me say that working with text in PRE can be tricky; so your question is not clueless at all.
1. Drag a text object to the desired Video TimeLine of your choice.
2. Type some text in the text box
3. To re-size the text with the pointer tool, make sure that the Adjustment Fix box is selected.
4. Click on the side or corner of the box with the text and drag it in (smaller) or out (larger.)
5. Change the value of the Size in the Size windows.
If that doesn't work, let us know.
Thank you for that response, Willie. Unfortunately, I'm still confused. First, are we talking about the same program? I am running Adobe Premiere Elements 15. You referred to "PRE", so I'm not sure.
Also, I'm not sure what the "Adjustment Fix box" is. I do see those words on my screen, however I cannot click and drag the sides of my text box, or move it; and I don't see a way to change the value of the size.
You might have the Type Tool enabled instead of the Select Tool. Double check the toolbar, and drag the boundaries again.
I think that solved TVZZZ's problem cause it solved it for me!