Highlighted

How to change writing direction in premiere elements

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Does anyone know how to change the writing direction in premiere elements 15? I need to make some titles in farsi, but i can't change the direction, so it's from left to right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change writing direction in premiere elements

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Does anyone know how to change the writing direction in premiere elements 15? I need to make some titles in farsi, but i can't change the direction, so it's from left to right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i need it to be from right to left.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that that's possible in Premiere Elements.

What happens if you write your text in a program like Word and then cut and paste it into Premiere Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's changing the direction automaticly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2017 0