Highlighted

How to create Preset with Saturation, Vibrance etc.

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I know how to create Prestets in general but I don't know how to create the one with colour setting such as Saturation, Vibrance etc.  I coudn't find any effect with those setting. They are only avaiable in Adjustement panel

Thanks

Tom

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create Preset with Saturation, Vibrance etc.

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I know how to create Prestets in general but I don't know how to create the one with colour setting such as Saturation, Vibrance etc.  I coudn't find any effect with those setting. They are only avaiable in Adjustement panel

Thanks

Tom

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct. You can't set up presets in the Adjustments panel. You can only set up presets for Effects.

However, there are a number of Effets that control color saturation and intensity. You should be able to create a saturation and vibrance setting or two to meet using the Three-Way Color Corrector effect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0