• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a custom title

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several custom titles that I don't use - and have since archived pieces of them onto my external drive. Now every time I open titles it's asking where those pieces are. I don't like these titles and I want to permanently delete them.

This is especially important bc when it can't find the missing pieces it will eventually crash and I lose unsaved progress.

How can I get rid of these custom motion titles I made?

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem too, but you posted this in 2020... too bad nobody at Adobe is on the case helping out with stuff like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>too bad nobody at Adobe is on the case

These forum have very few Adobe employees who read/post... about 99% of answers here are from other users... so if a user doesn't know you won't get a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines