• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Delete Excess space at the end of a project in premiere elements 11

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a timeline that spans 24 minutes.  The video is done at approximately 17 minutes, however, I cannot figure out how to delete the excess space.  Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

There are likely spare frames of your video floating out on your timeline.

Press the \ key (above Enter) to show your entire movie's timeline, then click and drag over the area beyond your movie to snag any random frames or clips. Press Enter. If you've got them all, when you next press the \ key, only your movie should fill the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are likely spare frames of your video floating out on your timeline.

Press the \ key (above Enter) to show your entire movie's timeline, then click and drag over the area beyond your movie to snag any random frames or clips. Press Enter. If you've got them all, when you next press the \ key, only your movie should fill the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much.  I'll get back to you and let you know how it works!

How to Delete Excess space at the end of a project in premiere elements 11

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionThere are likely spare frames of your video floating out on your timeline. Press the \ key (above Enter) to show your entire movie's timeline, then click and drag over the area beyond your movie to snag any random frames or clips. Press Enter. If you've got them all, when you next press the \ key, only your movie should fill the timeline. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9446831#9446831 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9446831#9446831 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.  This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I tried this solution with several different keystroke variations after it didnt work the first couple of times, and had no luck.  Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you press the \ key, do you see your movie on the timeline with a lot of space beyond it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess such a keystroke don't work with some scandibavian keyboards, however when I had the same problem i pressed the symbol indicating the very end instead. Nothing vissible at a first glance but after enlarging the time-line I found a very very small clip wich I deleted and problem solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines