• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do featured "Hollywood Looks" effect from product homepage?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Newbie question about implementing the canvas-like featured "Hollywood Looks" effect from the product homepage:

Here (Features & Enhancements | Adobe Premiere Elements 2019) in the section "Intelligent Editing" there's a really nice canvas-like effect with the subtitle "Trick out your flick with cinematic styles". As was referred to, I checked out the Hollywood Looks effects in Premiere Elements, but wasn't able to find the exact one that was pictured 😕

Does anybody know how to implement this effect, to make the video look like this kind of canvas-style that they used for the kids running on the beach?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dennisk,

Thanks for reaching out. I am glad to know you showed interest in video editing via Premiere Elements. The effect that you are looking for is in the Effects panel. Please check the screenshots available.

Note: The screenshots are from Adobe Premiere Elements 2019.

• On the right side of the interface, you have to locate the Effects panel.

• Choose the kind of effect that you are looking for.

• After Opening the Hollywood looks, you'll find some presets which are made to get the desired results like Comic or Horror etc.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks shivangg for reaching out with the first part - that's the one I knew too

More interestingly would be: which of these Hollywood Looks effects would it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That thumbnail is too small for me to see what the effect is.  I suspect it is Comic.

After applying "comic" you get a lot of choices, including presets.  The only thing you can do is try them until you like the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks whsprague, yeah, it seemed to me that the Comic effect was the closest, yet I haven't managed to achieve this awesome looking canvas-like effect... But then, I also wasn't aware yet about playing around with the preset! I'll have a look into that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I agree with you. When I checked it at my computer, Comic was the only style which looked similar to the one in the picture.

Appreciate your inputs whsprague.

Best

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines