• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit Text animation timing

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed Premiere Elements 2020, and I can't figure out how to edit the Text Animations Durations (start and stop timing).

Initially, I found the motion titles (specifically some Typography slides). For example, one might have 3 textboxes that sweep in one after the other (not all at once), but they sweep in too fast for my needs. I'd like to slow them down or change their timing somehow. I've sliced these animations and moved them to where I need them, and then time-stretched the gaps, but now they animations are choppy (not hight enough frame rate for how much I stretched them). Also, slicing these titles prevents the editing of the text.

I've now switched to a normal/basic text box and added an animation to it, but I'm still unable to find how to control the animations timing/durations.

I'm not sure if this is just an oversite or a lack of functionally in the elements software.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?