• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to export a vertical video in landcape mode

New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a move in premiere elements from vertical video shot on an iphone. How do I export it in portrait mode so it's not a small portait video with black on both sides?

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not available in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amberg,

Thanks for reaching out. I believe you have a video shot vertically i.e. in potrait mode and you wish to edit it in landscape mode i.e. horizontal. Am I right?

I was researching for getting the a result as per your query and I found this video: Using portrait 9:16 phone video in a landscape 16:9 Premiere Elements project - YouTube

Check this out and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

Thanks for your response but that is not what I’m looking for. You are correct in that I have video shot in portrait mode. I want to edit it however possible so that the end result movie can also be viewed in portrait mode.

The YouTube link you sent turns it to landscape and just adds blurred video on either side. I do not want this. I want a movie that can be viewed on an iPhone in portrait mode. Could you tell me if and or how this is possible?

Thanks,

Amber

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible in Premiere Pro, but not Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines