• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to extend just video image over 3 second gap in Zoom recording

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Zoom recording of a webinar that has a 3 second portion of video (black screen with panelist's name) that I need to overwrite with the video image that was immediately previous (opening slide that was holding for several seconds).  A 2nd panelist starts to talk during the 3 second video portion so I only want to overwrite the video portion of that 3 second gap, not audio.  In essence I want to extend the opening slide video image over the 3 seconds, without affecting the audio.  I don't know Premier Elements well but assume this is possible!  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I fully understand your question.  If it were me, I would right click on the video clip and pick Unlink Audio and Video.  Then you can work the video track without changing the audio track.   A little care is necessary because you could get the audio and video out of sink.   One way to avoid that would be to cut the clip so that you unlink only the portion you are working with.   Remember that CTR+Z will undo mistakes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. Another way to ask the question is — how do I extend/prolong a
portion of a video image on top of existing audio in the original video?

The unlinking looked like it had potential but I don’t know how to copy a
video section on the video track over on top of another section of video.
And would I need to relink after that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines