• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix an image stabilization error in Adobe Premiere Elements?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for my English.

The special effect of image stabilization to a 59-minute video clip was selected. After hours of processing the error message, the export is unavailable due to a stabilization error. Software reset, the computer, remove the stabilization effect does not help. There is no stabilization effect on the roller, but if you try to export the same message about the ongoing stabilization or stabilization error with a proposal to eliminate it before exporting.

How to fix this image stabilization error in Adobe Premiere Elements? I have a feeling that this error can only be resolved by creating a new project with new editing and the solution to never use stabilization in Adobe Premiere Elements or to switch to using a non-linear video editing program from another manufacturer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the clip was 5,9 seconds Elements will stabilize.

A 59 minute clip? That is imo a no show.

The effect is intended for hand held footage that is a bit shaky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you really want to try to stabilize it, you will have to break it up into small sections as Ann said, but it may not work even if you do that..  It can fix small shake, but not very bad footage.  It can't do miracles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines