Highlighted

How to I make menu fonts bigger in Elements 15?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Premiere Elements 15 a few weeks ago but just now started using it but it is very hard as the fonts in the menus are too small to read. I am going blind trying to read them. I had Premiere and the whole interface was adjustable. I am running WIndows 10 on a laptop. Even going into the display settings for the laptop and changing the resolution and font sizes there (to 150%), the menu font in, for example Preferences, is still too small to read. Why can't I do this in Elements?

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to I make menu fonts bigger in Elements 15?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Premiere Elements 15 a few weeks ago but just now started using it but it is very hard as the fonts in the menus are too small to read. I am going blind trying to read them. I had Premiere and the whole interface was adjustable. I am running WIndows 10 on a laptop. Even going into the display settings for the laptop and changing the resolution and font sizes there (to 150%), the menu font in, for example Preferences, is still too small to read. Why can't I do this in Elements?

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joecatch,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are looking to enlarge font size of menu items in Adobe Premiere Elements.

Unfortunately this feature is not available in Adobe Premiere Elements. This can be done with Adobe Photoshop Elements only.

You can send this as a feature request here.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2017 3