• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to learn editing on Adobe Premiere elements 2020

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Premiere Elements and want to start editing video off my cell phone. The info provided by Adobe does not tell me how to get started...its like an advertisement for their product.  I used Adobe's subscription to lightroom and photoshop, but just cannot figure out how to get started using Premiere elements 2020?  Are their any instruction  videos to watch for a beginning wanting to edit cell phone video?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was online for two hours awaiting a response from Adobe....but finally gave up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't agree more. Steve Grisetti's books and Youtube video's are fantastic learning tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My teacher's name is Steve Grisetti.  He's a nice guy!  He has a free and quick 8 part YouTube series that will get you going here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG18DktkToI.   

He has books you can buy on Amazon too. 

When he is not writing books or doing free YouTubes, he created a more through course at Linda.com.  Linda.com is part of LinkedIn so is also called LinkedIn Learning.   Lots of public libraries will give free access to Linda.com classes.  If not yours, the first month can be a free trial.   Go to https://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Elements-tutorials/Learning-Premiere-Elements-2020/2819044-2.html.   

Steve's teaching skill might even surpass his video editing skills.  Pay attention and you'll be a Premiere Elements video editor in a few short days. 

I almost forgot the Help menu!  If you don't like Steve's teaching, the Help menu has a link to a full selection of training and tutorials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines