• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to loop a video?

Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a simple six-second video for a game I am making, so I need it to loop.

When my video gets to the end it like cuts off, so if you loop the video in any player, game, media viewer etc... on a computer, you do not get the video seamlessly looping.

How do I achieve this in Adobe Premiere Elements? (not pro)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible in any program that I know of to make a video that loops on its own.

But several media players have ways to make a video loop -- even DVD players. You don't say what device you're playing your video on and what player you're using, but VLC Media Player, for instance, can be set to loop a video you're playing on your computer.

EDIT--

Or are you talking about creating a looping GIF for posting on the internet? That definitely IS possible in version 2020 of Premiere Elements!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, yes I think you are right, it seems in Unity game engine there are a few solutions around this, to make the video loop properly, as it seems no matter what video player I play it in, there is this slight cut off at the end. Talking of which is there a way to PLAY the video ON LOOP withing premiere elements? Additionally, how would I create this GIF you are talking about just to ensure I cover all bases here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's my tutorial on creating animated GIFs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzfVdAqd9k

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines