• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make pictures smaller on the time line every time I lay one down.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am very novice in the editing world.  So pardon my terrible question phrasing.  I am working on stop motion type material, and have been dealing with hundreds of photos.  I am wondering if there is a way to set the size permeantly smaller every time I put a picture on the editing line.  Every time I drop one it sets it about a second long, and I would like for most of them to be a tenth of a second.  Is there any quick way or is it hours of resizing in my future?  Thanks so much for any info! I hope the question is clear enough!

TOPICS
Import , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you add any of your photos to your project, go to the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and set the Still Image Duration -- which can be set to frames or seconds. This must be done BEFORE you import your photos or frames into your project.

My tutorial on creating timelapse video might be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are my Hero!  Thank you much, looking into your video now!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines