• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to re-edit DVD menus in premier elements 18?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created DVD menu but need to go back and change volume of audio, but every time it seems I have to start again? Is there a way to simply re-edit the emnu I have already created?

ThanksVince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By Elements 18, I assume you are talked about Premiere Elements 2018.

Are you opening your original project or are you opening your DVD files?

If you are opening your original project (and we always recommend opening any project only in the version of the program in which it was created), you should be able to change any element of it and output a new DVD. If you are editing your finished DVD, you are essentially starting your project again from scratch.

BTW, there is no facility in Premiere Elements for adjusting the audio level of the music on your DVD menu. To do that, you'll need to adjust the audio level of the WAV file itself in a program like Audacity (a great free download).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar question. I have create a DVD Menu but need to go back and re-edit the button labels, etc. When I click the DVD option under Share I don't get any option to edit the menus, just to burn the project. Any clues? Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't sound like you're working in version 2018, Sbutterworth. If so, you should start your own thread because older versions of the program work differently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. According to the 'About' screen I'm on Version 16.0 (20170902.daily.1297587). Is there a more up-to-date version that you know of?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, the About screen also says it is Adobe Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To re-edit your menu, go to the Tools menu and select Movie Menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that, steve. I would never have found that. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines