• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reinstall adobe photoshop and premiere elements on my computer.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I inadvertently deleted adobe premiere elements 2018 from my computer. My question is how do I reinstall the programm back on my computer? Would appreciate your help.

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought the boxed version of the program, it's as simple as reinstalling from the discs. But if you installed from a download and didn't save a copy of the download, it's a bit more difficult. Adobe does not keep installation files for older versions of the program on its site.

Your simplest option might be to borrow somebody's installation discs (using the serial number Adobe provided when you bought the program) or buy a used copy on eBay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve - whilst appreciating that Adobe does not keep the installation files for older versions online - what about the updates that usually appear a month or so after general release and are installed from within the program (i.e. are not a separate download that one can archive).

Are such updates still available once one has managed to re-install the original release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Adobe's current policy is to only support current versions of its programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines