Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove overlapping of two video tracks

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry but I really don't know what to do with this. I added another video track (the one which you can see in front) to my project. But they mixed up together with the track I already had there  - the second video track is visible where originally is the black surrounding around the first video. Check the picture. I have no idea what to do with it and I am quite lost. Could you please help me? I didn't do anything special and I haven't experienced this yet. How to split these two video tracks and have just black surrounding around as it was before?  Thanks!

Adobe Premiere.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears from you screen shot that you put the one on video track 2 and the other on video track 1.  Put them both on the same track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but I have got three videos in there so I need three video tracks. And it always worked like that - I could have as many video tracks as I wanted and then I chose only the priority to define which video track is the main one. I am sure this wouldn't happen if there would be just one video track, but is there any way how to have more video tracks without merging of two of them where black surrounding is? As I have been always using more video tracks and this thing never happened to me before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your videos will go onto whatever track you drag them to, Magdalena.

As Bill says, if you put your videos end to end on a single track rather than over each others, you won't get the composite image you show above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines