• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove the trial watermark

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just downloaded the free trial of the ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 2020. I need to try out making a movie with it. How do I remove the watermark?

Full disclosure - my first guess is that you can't, and if that's the case, I'm really sorry that I downloaded this. And I have a free trial of being a billionare that you can try, but you can't have any direct access to money or anything that consumes money...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Hi,

The free trial version includes a watermark.
You can remove the watermark by purchasing the paid version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/remove-trial-watermark.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The free trial version includes a watermark.
You can remove the watermark by purchasing the paid version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[removed by moderator], chicken and egg, not going to waste precious time on an editing project with a watermark stamped on it and yet it's only at the end of that you'd know whether or not to invest.  Adobe needs to make it clear before you waste time downloading. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vicki,

I don't work there, but Adobe is a business.  They have empoyees to pay!  

An alternate to the free trial is the money back guarantee.  I'll look for the web page if you want.  But, Adobe has a 30 day return policy on Premiere Elements.   Install the trial.  Try it.  Buy the serial number.  Re process the preview files to remove the water mark.  

If the software is worth the money, keep the software.  If it is not, does not work on your machine or you just generally dislike it, Adobe will give you your money back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator] Adobe should make life easier for their customers. not the opposite

[Please abide by the community guidelines to be kind
and respectful or risk being banned from the forums]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why my post was removed? But I did receive a response; 

Thank you, tried it and everything I could come up with but the watermark still appeared. I ended up having to locate my source files and return to using my 2021 version. thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

150kw is correct.  

Adding to that, you can create your entire movie with all the tools.  If you like how it works, you buy the serial number and simply "re-render" your output.  You do not have to do any reworking of the project itself.   If you don't like the movie or the workflow, you can go on to another brand. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have bought Premier, but still get the watermark when I edit files in it. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your watermark should not be showing up on any new projects you've started since activating the program.

To remove the watermark from projects started in the trial version, go to the directory folder where your project file is saved and delete the folder Adobe Premiere Elements Video Previews. Also go to the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and clear the media cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this will work, but can you try these steps?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so annoyed too - Why doesn't Adobe make it clear that its trial version has a watermark on it before people download it and waste precious time? I'm hardly going to try my project and put time into it with a great big watermark stamped free trial on it - and so I'm not going to even see if I want to purchase it.  Waste of time and ADOBE NEEDS TO BE CLEAR THAT THE FREE TRIAL HAS A WATERMARK ON IT, AS IN LIKE A GREAT BIG WATERMARK STAMPED ACROSS THE FREE TRIAL INFORMATION - WATERMARK ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>waste precious time?

Your "wasted" time will be a minute or two to follow these instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, tried it and everything I could come up with but the watermark still appeared. I ended up having to locate my source files and return to using my 2021 version. thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines