Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Transform Clip Skew

Participant ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RE: Windows 10 64-bit; Premiere Elements 2018

In earlier versions of Premiere Elements, I recall being able to transform a clip (when animating it) by skewing its appearance into an evolving faux perspective using skew. I'm pretty sure it was in the Motion effects panel. Where has skew gotten placed (or replaced) in Premiere Elements 2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

No effects have been removed from Premiere Elements, kelly. So it's still in there.

I'm not exactly clear on what you're looking for based on your description -- but it sounds a bit like Perspective/Basic 3D or Transform/Camera View.

If that's not it, can you post a picture or a link to a video demonstrating the effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No effects have been removed from Premiere Elements, kelly. So it's still in there.

I'm not exactly clear on what you're looking for based on your description -- but it sounds a bit like Perspective/Basic 3D or Transform/Camera View.

If that's not it, can you post a picture or a link to a video demonstrating the effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve, that's it exactly! i.e., Perspective/Basic 3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to keep that Effects options open between switching clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines