• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn off remix in PE19

Participant ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanting to shorten audio clips and keep getting audio remix pop up to auto remix. I don't want to use it so how do I turn it off?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Expert or Quick mode?  Where did the audio clips come from?  Which track to you have them on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In expert mode, although the term is used lightly.  The WAV files originate from iTunes and are on the soundtrack in PE.

Just strange that I never had this issue before and seems ok on Audio track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone is an "expert" after the first completed video!

Not sure why and I can't duplicate it, but the Music and Voice tracks have some unique functions.  Try cutting and pasting your WAV to one of the generic (numbered) audio tracks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't consider myself an expert, but have learned many of the special functions and created some pretty cool effects.

As for the issue, it seems fine on an audio or narration tracks, just an issue with the soundtrack line. I'm guessing that all sound tracks will yeild equal quality results in the final videos and are only named differently within the program. Weird that it just started doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines