• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOWTO: Applied Effects / Motion in PE 2021

Engaged ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a feature in PE 2021(on Windows) that I have used many times in PE 14.

Referring to Steve's YouTube tutorial "Add a moving line to a map in Premiere Elements"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUPpc7RUAJ8

At 2:06 he states to go to fx Applied Effects and to open up Motion.

Where do I find the equivalent in PE 2021 (is there an updated tutorial for this Cool Trick?).

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answering my own question:

Its behind the fx-with-pencil symbol "Open to view the effects that are applied to your clip" rather than behind the simple fx "Apply effects to enhance your clips" as I would have expected.

Since I had not (so far) applied any effects it seemed rather illogical to view effects that I (had not yet) applied!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found it! It's still called the Applied Effects panel by the way -- the button just isn't as clearly labeled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines