• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am looking for visual evidence of having entered licence key for Premiere Elements 14. Can anyone help?

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (where I work) I was installing Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14. I have separate license keys / serial numbers for each product. I entered them when asked and both installs continued and succeeded. I commenced the installs using the Trial Period option and input the keys when asked. In Photoshop Elements 14 I can see under HELP-ABOUT that it shows the product is properly licensed. I am trying to find a similar evidence of license key status for Premiere Elements 14 but I cannot find it via any of the menu options. How can i see it in Premiere ? I don't want to deliver a new PC to an end user and find that 30 days later it will expire. I had separate keys for the 2 products - I can see evidence of entry in one but not in the other. Any suggestions ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Help > Sign in and see if it is grayed out.  If it is, then it is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am permanently signed the only option on that menu is Sign Out (my adobe id in brackets). If I do sign out I cannot re-launch the software without signing in and re-entering the license key. Then it works OK again. I have been installing it with my adobe id and my logon user name as an administrator of the local machine. When I log out and delete my user profile from Windows, what will happen when the end user logs on for the first time in his or her own name and tries to launch the software. Will it continue to use my adobe id and stay signed in (I don't mind if that happens) - or will each end user have to setup their own adobe id and be told the license key details in order to activate their own device installations? Not clear how this will work from this point onwards ... Can you clarify before I close this incident?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you installed as an administrator and allowed all users to access the software, then all users should be able to use the software.

There is no need to sign out unless you need to use the software license on another computer.  Just don't sign out and all should be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines