Highlighted

I bought Premiere Elements 2019 and get this!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incompatible Display driver Oct25,2019.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I bought Premiere Elements 2019 and get this!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incompatible Display driver Oct25,2019.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's rare, but not completely unusual.  The thing to do is go the graphics card supplier (like Nvida) and check for updated video drivers. 

Since Premiere Elements 2019 code was put together and "sealed" maybe 18 months ago, it is also possible that a graphics card update has code in it that doesn't work.  Sometimes people have to "roll back" their video drivers.  

Why did you buy 2019?  The current version is 2020.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG.....!!!! I thought this 2019 was the latest version,when did they roll-out this 2020 version and from whom can I buy it if I decide to. Reason I am with the 2019 is because all these symbols,gadgets and the rest are hard for me to make use of. So I figure just try and learn with this version. Also it was cheaper from Amazon which did not mention a newer version. This is my PC specs...Win 10 pro-     Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 24.0GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960....I thought since I spent over a grand-$1000+ this XPS 8900 Dell could work with this with-out any hangups,but even their foreighn Dell SPT that I payed for were stumped....!? Any way I will give the rollback on this driver a try when I find the time-Thank-You for the responce.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 0