• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have edit my video to 'adding video in title'. I want the title to show up from the start on my YouTube Channel. Any Thoughts please?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a title sorted but it doesn't show up from the start. It kicks in after a few seconds. I want the title to show up on my YouTube Channel from the start.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just move the title clip to the front of your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

First of all, thanks for your response.

I am doing a video in title, so I have black on video 2 and defa on video 3. They are both placed at the beginning of the timeline and play great when in Elements. However, when I upload the video to YouTube it ignore the video in title when the video comes up in the searches.

Thanks again Steve

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why that would happen, Andrew.

If you use Export & Share/Devices/Computer to output a 1920x1080 MP4 of your movie, does the title appear at the beginning?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve,

It is the option on YouTube to change the initial thumbnail that I was after. Sorted it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines