• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have finished my first project (10 minute video). I am trying to burn it to DVD, but Elements says it can not find a DVD burner, yet this computer DOES have a DVD burner. Any suggestion?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finished my first project (10 minute video).  I am trying to burn it to DVD, but Elements says it can not find a DVD burner, yet this computer DOES have a DVD burner.  Any suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your computer is a brand name (Dell, HP, etc.) go to your manufacturer's web site's support area and download the drivers for your disc drive from that site rather than trusting Windows to provide them. This solves the problem the vast majority of times. (Though much depends on the version of the program you're using and your operating system.)

If it doesn't, you can use Premiere Elements to output an ISO file to your hard drive rather than burning directly to a disc. You can then use a program like the free download ImgBurn to burn a playable disc from the ISO, as I show you in my Muvipix.com tutorial.

Using ImgBurn to burn DVDs and BluRay discs - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines