• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have no audio in premiere elements

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone to audio hardware, but I have no real options to choose from. Device class only shows MME. In default input the only other option is no audio and choosing that one doesn't help. Default output has no other options. Master clock also has no other options. All my other programs work just fine. What to do?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source of the footage?  What operating system are you using?  Can you post a screen shot of the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple different videos. I am using windows 10. I have also tried to put the video to different places in the timeline. Here is one placement: https://imgur.com/a/83My3BF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you add an MP3 or WAV file to your timeline? 

We need to determine if the issue is unique to your video or if no files produce sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried adding MP3 and WMV files. No help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines