Highlighted

I know why MEDIA OFFLINE but how to I get it to tell me which file is missing?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I know I need to save a new whateverythingamajig because my media is offline due to losing the direct passage it first found its media. But my premiere elements 15 does not say @where is XX file?... sooo... HOW? Please tell me how I can turn on this option i have hundreds of files otherwise. I took my files from one HD to another mac and so its lost all the pathways. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I know why MEDIA OFFLINE but how to I get it to tell me which file is missing?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I know I need to save a new whateverythingamajig because my media is offline due to losing the direct passage it first found its media. But my premiere elements 15 does not say @where is XX file?... sooo... HOW? Please tell me how I can turn on this option i have hundreds of files otherwise. I took my files from one HD to another mac and so its lost all the pathways. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the a bug in the Mac version of Premiere Elements 15 that was never addressed. (It's not a problem in versions 14 or 2018.)

There unfortunately is no simple solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It certainly is a problem in version 14!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0