• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to repeat a text on a video quickly

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in a video i'm making i have a face pic and i want to show repeating text over the screen. So  in this instance i have a face pic, i want to show it saying :"ah' over and over again all over the screen of my video footage. How could i do that quickly without having to repostion the text every frame with the motion fx tool.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create the text and position it in the Title Adjustments panel, the text will appear at the same size and in the same place every time you use that title on your timeline.

After that it's just a matter of dragging the title from Project Media to your timeline whenever you want the title to appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that will do what i want. essentially, i have a face and i want the animation of the letter A starting with the mouth and then filling the screen with the letter A like a snake of A's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

About the only way to do something like that would be to use one of the Text Animations. But those animations are pretty much as is. You can't modify them. Still, you should check them out. There are a couple that will add your text one letter at a time.

But manually creating this effect is really a bit beyond the scope of Premiere Elements. (After Effects could do it.) You might be able to pull it off -- but not without many tracks of video and lots of keyframed animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines