Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but my media bin will not import the photos. what do i need to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathariena,

Sorry to hear about images not getting imported in Media bin, could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop Elements and the operating system you're working with?

Could you please have a look at this video and see if it helps?
Photoshop Elements 13 Tutorial The Photo Bin Adobe Training - YouTube

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo bin I am talking about is in Adobe Premiere Elements Video when creating a video collage.

Kathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation! I'll move this thread to the correct forum space, so that our forum experts can help you out with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you're issue is, Kathy. There is no photo bin in Premiere Elements.

Can  you tell us exactly what you're trying to do and what is not happening as it should?

Meantime, if you're trying to create a video collage, have a look at my tutorial and see if it helps.

The Premiere Elements 15 Video Collage tool - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathariena,

Thanks for reaching out. As @Steve Grisetti mentioned, we need more details to help you sort out this issue with importing files.

• Which version of Premiere Elements are you using?
  • Where have you saved the media files?
  • What exactly happens you try to add/import the media files?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this thread for more information about the problem.  As far as I can tell, the OP is attempting to add media to the Video Collage Editor but all attempts have failed.  In other words, the importing dialog appears but the media fails to show up in the Media Bin.   The latest information suggests there may be a problem with the catalog, but I think we have to wait for more information from Katharienag63772909.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines