Highlighted

Import a video with multiple audio streams

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 and I like it very much.

However, I have a question on a challenge that some of you might have already resolved.

I have a MPEG Video (in "ts" format as it was recorded with a receiver from TechniSat) that has 2 english and 1 french audio streams.

When I import the MPEG Video the french audio stream is loaded automatically (by default). I can then only edit the french version of the Video.

How can I switch to the english audio stream?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import a video with multiple audio streams

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 and I like it very much.

However, I have a question on a challenge that some of you might have already resolved.

I have a MPEG Video (in "ts" format as it was recorded with a receiver from TechniSat) that has 2 english and 1 french audio streams.

When I import the MPEG Video the french audio stream is loaded automatically (by default). I can then only edit the french version of the Video.

How can I switch to the english audio stream?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this is possible with Premiere Elements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2018 0