• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing and playing .mov

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting error messages when trying to import .mov files from my phone. Just tried a new lot again today. Some worked (about half) but the others did not import. This issue has been ongoing, I am only persisting with Elements because I paid for it.Adobe Elements error.png

It says the version is up to date and my laptop is only about 1 year old. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you working on and which version of Premiere Elements are you using?

If version 2020 on Windows 10, have you installed the Windows update?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/hevc-decoding-on-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use PE 2019 or older and you try to import a *.mov file from an iPhone using the HEVC Codec, then PSE will not import these files. (Check on your iPhone in "Settings" / Camera / format" if "High Efficiency" is marked - change to "max. compatibility" knowing that you will have a slightly reduced photo and video quality).
Try the test version from Adbobe for Premiere Elements 2020 (30 day trial with a watermark in the middle of the picture) if the import works for the movies with the "High Efficiency" settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines