Highlighted

Importing mp4 4k video from a gopro to premiere elements. Only audio no video

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've imported a mp4 video from my gopro into premiere and it works fine when opening the video on windows media player. But when you import it into premiere it only imports the audio. 

This video is recorded on a gopro hero 7 black at 4k. ironically when you downgrade the quality to 2.7k the video import is fine in premiere. It seems to be an issue on 4k resolution videos only. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?, seems very odd that it works fine when downgraded.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing mp4 4k video from a gopro to premiere elements. Only audio no video

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've imported a mp4 video from my gopro into premiere and it works fine when opening the video on windows media player. But when you import it into premiere it only imports the audio. 

This video is recorded on a gopro hero 7 black at 4k. ironically when you downgrade the quality to 2.7k the video import is fine in premiere. It seems to be an issue on 4k resolution videos only. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?, seems very odd that it works fine when downgraded.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program are you running on what operating system?

Open one of your GoPro videos in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the text from this report and paste it to this forum. With those details we'll be better able to address your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0