• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing One Project into Another Project

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a short video logo project (video, text, and sound) that I would like to insert near the beginning of other video projects in Premier Elements 2020. I've tried to import from files, copy and paste, and add  from media resources. Nothing has worked.  Can it be done and, if so how?

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Feature request , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't do that in Premiere Elements.  That is what you do in Premiere Pro with "sequences".

However, there is a work around.   With your short video logo project, you can open it and "save as" a new video project.  Then build from there.   

Another work around is to out put the video log project as a video file.  Then, import that as new media in the larger project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

In your first suggestion, do you mean to give it a new name? I tried that and it made no difference; it didn't show up as an a rescource available to media resources. 

In your second suggestion, how do I do that? The Save As option didn't give me any alternative to the Premier Project file format.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines