Highlighted

importing slide images?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to import slide images from my scanner to premiere elements and cannot find out how

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

importing slide images?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to import slide images from my scanner to premiere elements and cannot find out how

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Epson flat bed scanner.  The software that comes with it creates JPEG files of good quality and are saved to a folder I specify.

In Premiere Elements I use the Add Media routine to bring the scanned JPEG files into the project and then slide them to the timeline.

Hope this helps!

Bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer to my questionelswhere

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the answer you found?  If there is a better way, I would love to know it!

Bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2018 0